The Benefits of Sports Tours for Student Athletes: Why Every Sports Team Should Travel with inspiresport
On the back of a record number of groups travelling across the globe this April with inspiresport, the feedback we’ve received has been phenomenal, so we thought we’d share some of these comments with you. Thank-you to all our groups who shared their experiences with us – what an epic April!!
- Once again Inspire Sports have ran an absolutely amazing tailor made bespoke tour for our girls. They have experienced a once in a lifetime opportunity and one that they will never forget. Thank you so much
Clair Knowland, Our Ladies Covent School Netball Tour to Dubai
- I’ve had a series of emails come through from the parents of the students, all with a high range of compliments of how there daughters have had the best time and that they’re completely buzzing. There was a great balance of sport, culture and leisure time which allowed everyone to get the best of each area. This for me was very important and was delivered in a very professional manner.
Matt Belbin, SGS Filton College, Rugby Tour to Dubai
- Kids took away a great experience. Professional coaching and the ancillary skills of teamwork on and off the pitch and socialising skills on a personal level. All feedback from the kids were brilliant as they all had a great time and lots of ball time on drills and matches.
Billy Aitken, Falkirk Community Foundation, Manchester City FC Tour
- Ryan was excellent to deal with all the prep work. Angelo Perez is a fantastic rep who can’t do enough for you. Pedro and Diego were the best coaches we’ve had.
Andy Edgar, Calderglen High School, Malaga Tour
- Our pupils thoroughly enjoyed this tour and couldn’t have asked for anything better. Most of our pupils couldn’t specify a particular part that was their favourite and instead said “everything. For our children particularly who are from very deprived backgrounds they had never been abroad before so it developed them culturally as well.
Chris Taylor, City Academy Norwich, PSV Eindoven Tour
- My previous tour with Villarreal was good – but Porto as a club made us feel a part of the club rather than just customers. I liked this!! Pupils loved the experience of being away in the sun with friends – with the added bonus of top quality coaching in top quality surroundings. TBH the whole package was excellent.
Iwan Rowlands, Ysgol Plamawr, FC Porto Tour
- Excellent service at all levels. Happy to tailor the tour to suit our needs. Excellent advice prior to deciding on a suitable destination. Reassurance of in-country reps.
Martin Wilson, Carrre’s Grammer School, FC Porto Tour
- An extremely positive experience for pupils and staff. The range of activities was appropriate to the group. The training at the Val de Valedebas with the Real Madrid coaches and playing Spanish opposition had a big impact on the pupils. We also saw a noticeable increase in pupil confidence throughout the tour.
Rob Morris and Marc Bennett, Alsager School, Real Madrid
- The attention to detail regarding exactly what would suit our kids. Jonathan was our rep a few years back on our first ever tour, and this personal experience of working with us was so helpful. Our Rep in Spain Ximo was utterly superb, he put out any fires before they happened, thought on his feet, shared his love for the club and city of valencia with the kids and they really loved him.
Ben Wallington, Princes Risborough School, Valencia CF Tour
- This was a fantastic tour which exceeded all our expectations. INSPIRE were very professional in meeting our needs.
Tracey Thomson, Wellington School, South Africa Netball Tour